viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Ciracle] Red Spot Cream

I follow a couple video blogs on youtube and one of my favorite is yellowycream who blogs for Wishtrend. In one of her videos, she shared how much she loves the brand Ciracle, so I decided to look more into it. Ciracle is a high-end Korean cosmetic care brand that would probably be equivalent to maybe…. Estee Lauder in the western world, but is much more effective. One thing I’ve always struggled with is acne on the outside of my face around my hairline, so I decided to try this product of theirs.



When I first received the product in the mail, I was really surprised at how small it was, but after I saw how little you needed at a time, I didn’t mind it so much. The cream is fairly thick and acts a bit as a primer, so it is wonderful for mornings. It also has a bit of a green tint to it so that it reduces redness immediately; LOVED that feature.

The design is pretty boring, but other than that I had no immediate complains. It quickly reduced all acne I had, however I do not have extreme acne like some people, so I’m unable to tell if it has a major effect or not.

After using it for a few days, I have to warn you, it dried out my skin horribly. I already have dry skin and since this product is made for oily skin, it dried it out even worse. If you have dry skin, you may want to stay away from this one, but if you have oily skin it will probably be ideal for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario