viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Innisfree] Eco Safety Aqua Sun Gel

Sunscreen’s really important, not only during summer, but every day. UVA&UVB rays from the sun definitely can cause a lot of damage. All of us have been sunburned before and it’s not fun. The sun can age, dry out, and even cause spotting on your skin so there are hundreds of products out there to protect you.

Using thick sunscreens on your face can easily make you break out so I looked around specifically for one that wasn’t tacky or oily. I came across Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Sun Gel and gave it a try.


Innisfree is perfect for me! I wish I had a picture to show the consistency, but it’s extremely light and thin. Don’t take the word gel so literally though. I was expecting something clear, but it’s actually a transparent white. The nice thing about this product is it doesn’t cause any break outs because it is so light and moistful. I would definitely recommend it for everyday use and even under makeup.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario