viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Klairs] Sample Pack

When I ordered from Wishtrend for the first time they included a big sample package from klairs including the majority of the products they make. This was a really great idea to introduce people to their lines.



It includes the three lines they offer: Illuminating, soothing, and time restore, as well as an eye and bb cream. Unfortunately they accidentally gave me two samples of the illuminating serum instead of an eye cream, so I didn’t get to try it, but that’s okay.

Illuminating: This was pretty nice. The serum did make my skin a little brighter and the cream was a good consistency, not too watery, not too thick.

Soothing: I didn’t too much care for this one. It felt very regular compared to the other lines, though it might be for people who have troubled skin, which I don’t have much of.

Time Restore: This line was amazing and by far my favorite out of all of them. The serum was thick, but it definitely worked, making your skin brighter and healthier looking. The cream, on the other hand, was very very thick, which some people may dislike strongly, though It would be a good night cream.

BB Cream: The Klair’s bb cream was surprisingly nice compared to others I have tried. It was the perfect color and thickness. It evened out my skin very nicely, even though it was a little cakey. It did give me some acne, but not much.

It’s easy to tell Klair’s doesn’t use any harsh chemicals or dyes that would cause reactions or break outs because the products were so gentle. I can’t say I’ve been won over completely, but I definitely loved their time restore line. Hope to order some soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario