viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Laneige] Firming Sleeping Pack

I’ve posted a few times about Laneige products in the past; all of them wonderful of course. So, I decided to see what else they had and snooped around for a bit. I found something called a firming sleeping pack, which judging by other products, just means you put it on before you go to bed and when you wake up, it will have dramatic results, and oh does it!



Apart from the beautiful metallic jar and color-shocked packaging, I would definitely say this product is great when your skin is tired and needs some help. After leaving it on over night, your skin is lifted and just looks so much healthier. Again, I wish I had taken a picture of the consistency, because it’s a little funny looking like white jello; and yes it jiggles too. Haha

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario