viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Laneige] Yogurt Peeling Gel

When you hear ‘peeling gel’ the first thing most people are thinking of is a product that’s going to make the skin peel off their face. Haha But don’t worry! A peeling gel actually is a gentle exfoliate that simply removes dead skin cells & impurities.



I’m a Laneige junkie, so I automatically chose to use their brand, but Skin79 and plenty of other good brands have their own versions too.

Here’s the product description:
A mild, hypo-allergenic peeling gel formulated with natural Konjac (Mannan) beads & Recoverine from Chestnuts extracts that helps gently exfoliate dead skin cells & impurities. It contains Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt for anti-inflammatory & soothing effects and is Infused with a multi-berry complex to supply abundant nutrition & antioxidants for calmer, sleeker & healthier skin

To use:
Gently massage into face using circular movements with fingertips. Rinse with lukewarm water. Use 1-2 times a week.

I use this on Wednesdays and Saturdays and it leaves my skin feeling very clean. I love it and to give an extra burst of cool, I actually keep it in the fridge.

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good exfoliate, and especially those who don’t like sugar scrubs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario