viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[MAC] Margin Blush

So many people were posting about mac last month and I got a tad jealous Haha For so long I’ve been looking for a natural eyeshadow, sort of a muted coral/salmon color. I saw one once called cherry blossom (though it wasn’t a bit pink…) and fell in love with the color.



While at mac, I tried a number of different shadows and blushes and finally came across the color called Margin. While it isn’t EXACTLY what I wanted, it was pretty close and has such a nice fire to it. The texture is perfectly smooth and applies wonderful—as expected with a MAC. What’s nice about blushes and shadows, is you can use them for many different things: eyeshadows, blushes, lip color, nail polish etc.

The SAs at MAC were hilarious and pretty helpful. One of the guys was singing and dancing, while my SA and I just watched and laughed. She was also nice enough to show me about some of their Christmas goodies they had on pre-order already. Ah I would have loved to buy one of the brush kits, but I couldn’t afford it at the time T.T

Anyway, if you haven’t tried a blush or eyeshadow by MAC, absolutely do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario