viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Missha] Super Aqua Cleanser

I feel like I get so many Missha Cleanser samples that I am sick to death of them! Haha I’ve given them away so many times and they just keep coming. I wouldn’t say Missha’s cleanser is bad at all, I’ve just grown very attached to my Laneige cleanser.

Missha is sort of like the Loreal of Korea. They do skincare, makeup, brushes, etc. but it’s all pretty good quality. In fact one of my favorite products, Super Aqua Snail Cream, is by Missha.



The cleanser is wonderful. Sorry I didn’t have time to take a picture of the product itself, but it’s very moistful, extremely foamy, and gets a lot of impurities out of your skin. One thing though, it is not tough on makeup— not that it is supposed to be, since it’s a foaming cleanser. I’ve heard a lot of people complain that it didn’t take their makeup off, but really you should use a special oil cleanser for that.

I would rate this product really well, especially if you’re on a pretty tight budget. I don’t remember exactly how much it went for but I’m almost positive it was under $15.00USD and that will last you awhile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario