viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Revlon] ColorBurst Lip Butter

Not too long ago I reviewed Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm. When I was out and purchased this, I also decided to try their ColorBurst Lip Butter in a similar color as well.



I’m really torn between the two. While I know Revlon isn’t as high of a quality as MAC or some other brands, for the price, it’s wonderful. The color is a little more apparent than the lip balm, but the only thing I really don’t care for is it gets a bit caky on your lips sometimes. I think most inexpensive brands do this, but not 100% sure? Ah well.

The formula is very nourishing though. It feels lovely on your lips, but I wish it lasted a little longer. You have to reapply quite often and since I’m not one for makeup maintenance this doesn’t tend to happen.

As I said before, I’m not very experienced with lip products. Have you ever tried this brand? What is your favorite lip product?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario