viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Revlon] Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

So not too long ago lovely Nuala wrote a review comparing Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain with Clinique’s Chubby Stick. After reading this, I really wanted to try one so while I was in the store the other day I picked up Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.




I already have several lip colors at home except for nudes, so when I saw #35 Charm, I was excited to try it. I must say the texture is very smooth, however I was a bit disappointed in the color. :( I’m not very experienced with lip products, so i’m still realizing lighter colors are very sheer. The product only slightly tinted my lips and held much more of a pink than I was expecting. It did give a very wonderful shine that was brilliant and lasted a good while though. One thing I did notice was with reapplying throughout the day, my lips slowly tinted closer to the peach color.

I’m very happy this product is not similar to Chapstick. It does not dry out your lips over time or become addictive. This is something I would really recommend for people who love lip balms, but want to add a little more color and shine to their lips. Love it! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario