viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[Rohto Hadalabo] Hyaluronic Acid Moist Lotion

Alright. It’s getting cold. BURR!!! lol I see all of these blogs now doing posts on how to keep your skin from drying out and now that winter’s coming, I definitely have a great product to add to the list.
I mentioned in my last post that I am very very uncomfortable when it comes to products I cannot read— this is by far the worst. I can’t understand Japanese and I fully admit that! lol If it weren’t for online English descriptions, I never would have bought this. It’s a very good thing I was not sent foot cream or something because I would not know the difference. Haha
So here’s the description:
Moist facial lotion for dry skin contains super Hyaluronic acid to make your skin moisturized for a long time. Weak acidic. For sensitive skin. Fragrance free, Colorant free, oil free, and Alcohol free. Hyaluronic Acid is known to hold 6L of liquid in only 1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid.
So to give you a background on what hyaluronic acid is, it is a natural acid in your skin that is at 100% as an infant and decreases as we get older. It is responsible for holding in moisture in our skin and also decreases the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
The product is so light it looks like water, but is only slightly heavier. It has a bit of an oily feeling (even though there’s no oil in it), so I use a cotton round to apply. Once it dries, it leaves your skin extremely moistfull and hydrated, which is WONDERFUL. :)
At $18.00USD for 170ml you get a lot for your money. It also lasts a very long time, so I would say it is very worth the price :) I’d give this a 5/5 rating for sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario