viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

Sephora?

I took a trip this weekend to visit my mom. She wanted to go to the mall, so while we were out, I made a point to get some cherry colored eyeshadow. On my way to MAC, this store called Sephora caught the corner of my eye.



It is a beauty store, just like the ones in Korea, only with american products. I was shocked when I first walked in. They had complete skincare lines, serums, toners, eyeshadows, anything you could think of—most of which I didn’t even know Americans even knew about Haha The serum wall was surprising. I was sad to not see Missha and others, but there were familiar names like Clinique and Dior. I refuse to use either of those, so it didn’t matter much. lol

The other side of the store is makeup, which is organized by seller. Sephora had their own line and it was more than anyone else. The entire left wall was dedicated to them(picture above) of everything you could POSSIBLY want makeup wise. The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was the price.

My mom dragged me out of the store too quickly to buy anything, but I will be going back without her soon! ;D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario