viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

[The Face Shop] Volcanic Clay Double Glow Cream

I’ve been really wanting to try this line for so long, so when apoly sent me a sample, I was super excited.



The Volcanic Clay line has awesome design. All of their products have interesting typography in them. I was sad to see that the sample didn’t have any, but that’s alright!

As far as the consistency goes, it was insanely thick. I was actually really surprised when I first applied and sort of immediately dislike it because of that. However, after a quick fifteen seconds, the cream absorbed into my skin and became super smooth. It was awesome, I loved it!

This line comes in everything from powder cleansers to blackhead removers and more. Most of them are pretty average in price, so they’re not too too expensive. The cream itself though goes for $10.00USD on gmarket; $20 on amazon. I’m sure when I run out of my Skin Food cream, I will definitely consider this!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario